Cancellation Rules & Refund Policy: 2021-22
(As per the UGC Notification on Fees Refund on Fees dated: 10-10-2018)
[Applicable for first year admissions only]
- If a student chooses to withdraw from the program of study in which he/she has been offered/given admission provisionally/finally, following five-tier system for the refund of fees will be followed: -
Percentage of Refund of Aggregate fees*
Deduction of Processing Charges applicable on annual fee (Irrespective of deposited amount)
Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served
5% (Subject to maximum of Rs. 5000/-)
Up to July 30, 2021
July 31 to August 14, 2021
August 15 to August 29, 2021
August 30 to September 13, 2021
September 14, 2021 Onwards
Note: Cancellation rules may be revised as per the directives of UGC/AICTE/other applicable regulatory bodies.
* Inclusive of annual tuition fee and non-tuition fee but exclusive of caution money. Deductions will be made from deposited amount according to above rules as applicable on total annual fees.
(For example, B.Tech. (CSE) the total annual fees (Including All-Except Caution Money) is Rs. 1,20,000/- Per Year. If candidate deposited fee of Rs. 67500 as semester fee, following deduction is applicable based on the cancellation date:
Case 1: For 5% slab or maximum Rs.5,000/-: Rs. 5000 will be deducted from deposited amount
Case 2: For 10% slab: Rs. 12,000/- will be deducted from deposited amount
Case 3: For 20% slab: Rs. 24,000/- will be deducted from deposited amount
Case 4: For 50% slab: Rs. 60,000/- will be deducted from deposited amount
Case 5: For 100% slab: Rs. 1,20,000/- will be cancellation and processing amount.
Note: The above deductions slabs and processing charge for cancellation cases will not depends on deposited amount, if the deposited amount is less, then candidate needs to pay the remaining amount.
- No fees will be refunded if the application for cancellation is received after September 14, 2021 onwards.
- If the admitted student wishes to cancel his/her admission on or after September 28, 2021 then he/she must pay the fees for the full tenure of the program.
- Enrolment, examination and other fees are payable separately.
- In addition to the above fees, if any taxes (GST & other taxes etc.) would be introduced by Govt; then this will be charged extra from the students.
- Refund of fees ordinarily takes 15 office working days from the receipt of completed cancellation form with supportive documents.
Admission Helpline: 07969024444 ('0' dialing is mandatory before calling)