|TERMS & CONDITION
|State Boards Toppers
|Tuition Fee Waiver
|Top 10 Students of Each State Board
- Students shall have the proof of being in the top 10 list of the state in which his/her School is affiliated.
- Students shall not take any other scholarship offered by any institute/Organisation/State etc for the same tuition fees.
|MU-SAT Meritorious Scholarship
|10% of Tuition Fee of Respective Programs
|As per Decided Merit Criteria
- Number of Scholarships will depend upon the total number of applications received and
recommendation of admission team and approval of Honourable VC will be final and
|25% Waive Off in 1st Year Fees + 10 % Merit Relaxation
|Candidates those Who have passed out from Medi-Caps University or any sister Concern Institutes
- Student Shall be passed out from Medi-Caps University or its Sister Concern Institutes.
- Student Shall not take any other scholarship offered by any
etc for the same tuition fees.
- Student will have to secure CGPA 8.0 or above in Qualifying Examination.
|10% Merit Relaxation + 10 % Additional Attendance relaxation
|International/National/State Level Player in any of the sports recognized by
- Student Shall have the relevant certificates required for the verification.
- Student Shall not take any other scholarship offered by any institute/Organisation/State
for the same tuition fees.
|Underprivileged Financial Aid
|Tuition Fee Waiver
|For Underprivileged students having family income less than or equal to Rs.1,50,000/- Per
Student have to submit the following documents:
- Income Certificate of the all the earning members of the family.
- Address Proof Bank Account Statement of all members of the family
- School Fee Receipt(s) of the applicant for 12th Standard.
- Details of Financial Asset(s) owned by the family
- Income Tax Returns of all earning members of the family.
- Company’s Income Tax Returns and Bank Statements (in case any earning member of the
owns a Business)