EC department has around 100 workstations having latest configuration loaded with software required for circuit designing and simulation used in the field of Electronics and communication. There are two Computer labs and most of the other laboratories are also equipped with the computer for performing computer interfaced experiments.
Softwares: The department is well equipped with the softwares required for the design and simulation of electronic systems. These softwares include
• PCB Designing & Circuit Simulation Software – Tina V7.0
• MATLAB& SIMULINK
• Virtual Simulation Software – PROTEUS 6.0.
• Microcontroller C Compiler and Simulation – KEILMicroVision3
• Virtual instrumentation software (LABVIEW 8.5.1)
• VLSI Design Tool Set – XILINX
• Network Simulation software ns2 (open source)
Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
MTech is a professional postgraduate engineering master degree programme awarded to candidates after completion of two years of study in the discipline of engineering. This degree is predicated in a specific branch of engineering.
- As per State/Central Government norms
- Based on GATE/Entrance/Qualifying Examination
- Should have qualified B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent program from any recognized university (Minimum 50% aggregate marks)
MNC's, PSU's, Government sector (GATE, MPPSC, SSC, IES, IAS, RRB, ISRO, GRE) Defence, Banking sector, MBA, Industry, Academic, ResearchSyllabus/ Scheme