B.Pharm. - Pharmacy Admissions 2019. Find complete information about B.Pharm. - Pharmacy course at Medi-Caps University.
The college is vested with state of art infrastructure and provides top notch facilities to budding pharmacists. The highly competent faculty focuses on providing best knowledge and makes them understand the practical application of concepts. With an aim of holistic development of students we supplement our courses with a refreshing breath of co-curricular and extracurricular activities to ensure that students acquire personality and leadership qualities in addition to the technical expertise which are vital to excel in this competitive world
Program Overview (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
The 4-year Bachelor of Pharmacy program is aimed at creating skilled and competent Pharmacists, who guide the patients about the prescriptions of the doctors and provide medicines accordingly. This program gives students comprehensive knowledge of medical drugs and aids. The core pharmacy subjects include Pharmaceutics Pharmaceutical Chemistry Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology. The curriculum and syllabi for the course are as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) the statutory body governing pharmacy profession in India. The programme concentrates on preparing the students and training them for industry-ready holistic pharmaceutical care in the practice setting.
To develop a technical and professional department to impart quality education and research in the field of pharmaceutical sciences.
To produce conceptually sound, practically oriented, value driven and well groomed pharmacist.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Medi-Caps University, Indore is committed to promote the health and well-being of society by producing competent and motivated pharmacists
The faculty of pharmacy has excellent set up with 18 well equipped laboratories including sophisticated instrumentation lab and state of art machine room with 16 station tablet machine, BOD incubator, stability chamber and Tablet coating pan. There is Separate Computer Laboratory to increase computer proficiency of students.
- Spacious classrooms with audio visual system.
- Instrument room with latest sophisticated equipments like Shimadzu UV-Spectrophotometer 1900, Brookfield Viscometer, Shimadzu Digital Balance, Digital Flame Photometer, Digital Polarimeter, Labomed LED Microscopes, Microcentrifuge, Foot & Lift Autoclave, Digital Calorimeter, Digital Dissolution test Apparatus, Colony Counter, Potentiometer, Conductivity meter etc.
- Library having more than 2000 books which include latest edition of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP), United State Pharmacopoeia (USP) & British Pharmacopoeia (BP) and 21 national & international journals.
- Separate hostel for Boys and Girls
- Well maintained transport facility