The Computer Labs in MCA are responsible for all academics as well as many administrative tasks. The responsibilities are handled by the Computer Labs include:
• Accessibility of the Wi-Fi environment in the institute.
• Management of the Centralized Computer Lab accessible to all the students of the institute as well as all researcher/ project students.
• Providing technical assistance to the academic and administrative staff of the Institute.
• Provides and maintains different machines having Windows and Linux Operating system.
• Internet facilities like
• online examinations
• VPN facilities for accessing Journals and E-contents from outside of the Institute.
• LAN messenger for communication in the institute
• Computation facilities.
These facilities are constantly upgraded to meet the evolving standards. The computer labs remain open for nine hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) in a day and the students visit the labs for their general and routine computing tasks. The department uses the facilities of the computer lab to conduct their practical classes & examinations. The campus LAN is extended to all the hostels and residences. New hardware and software are procured on a regular basis so as to provide a state of the art computing facility.
MCA is operational with its vision to create a center of academic distinction in the field of technology and computing with the rationale of fulfilling the industry requirements through disciplined development of the future performers, who are good human beings possessing the right knowledge, skill sets and attitude towards their toil and living.
- Should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from Madhya Pradesh Secondary Board or any other recognized board with PCM as a compulsory subject
- General category candidates should have secured at least 45% marks in PCM in 10+2 examination
- For SC/ST category candidates, the minimum marks that must be secured are 43%
MNC's, PSU's, Government sector, Banking sector, Administrative seevices, AcademicsSyllabus/ Scheme