Incubation Cell of Medi-Caps University was established in the year 2018, with the aim of provoking innovation and backing start-ups. We believe in setting the stage for energetic, enthusiastic and aspiring entrepreneurs. We encourage talents, innovators. An opportunity is provided to the potential change-makers of the industry, thereby contributing towards a positive change. MCUIC, supports technical ventures and lab-stage innovations. This paves the path for potential business ideas to reach the market.
Establishing profound entrepreneurs inculcated with diligence and leadership qualities. A rise of innovative approach in them, capable of a global impact blended with ethical business practices.
- Developing an intact environment.
- Facilitating the creation of successful companies by helping budding entrepreneurs by providing resources
- Providing excellent mentoring services to start-ups
- Professional business environment to start-ups for operating business
- A professional environment created for start-ups to operate and learn
- Utilization of R&D infrastructure to create innovation-based start-ups companies
- Assistance in the commercialization of intellectual property
- Consultancy in business planning, market research, and corporate development
- Providing financial assistance to venture new ideas.
- MADHYA PRADESH STARTUP POLICY 2019
- National Innovation and Startup Policy 2019 for Faculty and Students
For further Details or Any Query Contact:
Dr.SaritaKansal (Incubation Head)
For more information : Click here