Medi-Caps Online Admission Process (MOAP)-2019
Medi-Caps Online Admission Process (MOAP)-2019
Please read the following document carefully before filling the form.
Admissions to various programs of the Medi-Caps University are based on entrance exam i.e JEE, or merit i.e. class XII result. Applicants seeking admission to UG/PG/Ph.D programs must register themselves on admission portal starting from 20th Dec 2018. For ease of the students, the documents may be uploaded online/offline also. The procedure for the same is mentioned below:
Getting started (Online Application)
1. On the Medi-Caps University Website (http://www.medicaps.ac.in/) and click on Admission 2019 tab. Read the instructions about the admission process carefully.
2. Go to the link MOAP-2019. This will be activated only after 20th Dec, 2018.
3. The online admission system will guide you through the complete process.
Note: The following points need to be kept in mind while registration process:
a. The applicant’s email ID will be his/her Username.
b. Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must generate an email-id before proceeding further.
c. All the mandatory fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*).
d. Applicant’s name must be the same as mentioned in class X marksheet.
e. The applicants must choose the security question from the drop down menu and write an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box to recover your lost password and user name.
1. The first time user should go to New Registration link for signing up with the MOAP-2019. There is no fee for this registration.
2. A ‘Student Registration Form’ will be displayed.
3. Once the applicant has submitted the form, a password will be generated. An email or SMS will notify of the same which the applicant will be able to change.
4. After completing the registration process, an Application Number will be generated. This will be visible to you on the pop-up.
5. Note down your application number, user id and password carefully. It will be used further while selecting program and choosing course.
6. A copy of login details and application number will be notified to the candidates on their registered email id.
7. Now, you will be redirected to the login page (Landing Page). Enter your User Name and Password here and press the submit button.
a. Applicants can change their password once they login successfully.
b. Applicant must ensure that all entered details are correct before submitting.
Phase-2: Program Selection and Course Choice
Once you are successfully logged into the system, the internal panel displays two basic options.
The first option provides the facility for selecting desired program and course in the order of priority.
The applicant will then find a form with various tabs. One will have to fill all the details carefully before selecting desired program and course.
At the end, a receipt of payment is generated. This contains:
a. Details of your filled application form
b. Transaction receipt
d. Conditions of selection procedures
e. Fees refund and cancellation policies.
Details of individual tabs are:
· Personal Details
Applicant’s personal profile
Aadhar details (mandatory)
· Qualification Details
Academic background and for satisfying the eligibility criteria’s.
Note: Please assure that all the results must be available with you before applying. If your results are still not announced (Result Awaited), then a check box is given their which should be ticked. This option lets you allow completing the remaining process and later when the result is announced the candidate can update their records.
· Choice Preference
Select the programs, available courses and specialization.
Multiple choices in defined order can be selected as the priority of the applicant. Selection and preferences can be made program wise or even interdisciplinary priorities are allowed with the system.
Note: For only B. Tech Programs, at least three courses must be selected in order of priority.
If the choices are interdisciplinary i.e. if B.Tech courses are opted along with other streams (B.Sc, B.Com, etc) then at least three choices of B.Tech courses must also be selected.
An applicant may choose as many courses as he/she wants. There is no maximum limit for choosing a course. The allotment will be made on the basis of eligibility.
· Document Upload
Self attested photocopies of mandatory documents as per the list attached.
Mark the check boxes for the documents uploaded.
An undertaking will be generated. This undertaking contains the details of form filled and admission rules.
After agreeing to rules and regulations, the applicant can proceeds further for payment.
A payment of Rs. 1500/- is to be made via Online Payment Gateways or UPI.
Notification of the receipt will be sent to the applicant via email/SMS.
· Print Application
It will generate the receipt of above application form with filled details along with rules of admission and application fees policies.
Phase -3: View Allotment
This option gets activated course wise according to specific result dates for allotment mentioned at login and information page. On the allotment dates the applicant can view his/her allotment. In this option, the applicant can perform the following operations:
· View Allotment: According to the applied preferences and cut-off marks decided by the university, the candidate can view his/her allotment and take a print.
· Confirm Allotment & Pay Fees: after confirming allotment, the applicant can proceed for fee payments and other details.
It contains the cancellation and fees refund policy of university.
· Forward to Next Round: Applicant, if not satisfied with the present allotment stature may forward their form for the next round.
The applicant who has Nil allotment will not be charged any fee for the same, whereas, those who want to go for the next round will need to pay form fee.
· Check Reporting Procedures: The applicant eager to take the admission in allotted branches can go ahead and check the reporting procedure.
It includes the details of document verification and semester fee payment at the University premises before or till the assigned dates. If the candidate fails to report during the assigned tenure, the seats will be treated as vacant and will be updated in next round.
Offline Application :
For offline application, Candidate has to visit the University Campus along with relevant documents for fulfilling all the above mentioned procedure.