Master of Computer Application course was started in the year 2000, under the aegis of the Medi Caps Group of Institutions. MCA department runs a post graduate program, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), affiliated to RGPV, Bhopal and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Delhi. The department strictly adheres to all processes as regulated by the University and AICTE. The department is ranked amongst the top colleges in the state for MCA course.
MCA is operational with its vision to create a center of academic distinction in the field of technology and computing with the rationale of fulfilling the industry requirements through disciplined development of the future performers, who are good human beings possessing the right knowledge, skill sets and attitude towards their toil and living.
Some of the value-added programs offered at the Department level:
- Training in Advance Courses like Advance Java, Dot Net, and Oracle etc for the Students of MGI.
- Special Skills enhancement training on Office tool like MS-Office.
- Communication Lab for improving written & oral communication.
- PDP activities such as Quizzes, Debates, Extempore, Role Play, Group Discussion etc.
- Seminars, Conferences & Workshops on latest topics.
- Student’s participation in various Technical & Management Activities.
- Special emphasis is on Research Projects for MCA and M. Tech (CSE) students.
- Project trainings and certification courses for the students from IBM and HCL.
- Out bound learning programme which are found to be effective in areas that involve motivation, team building, leadership development, change management, conflict resolution etc.
Medi-Caps Institute of Techno Management
Education: PhD (Pursuing), M Tech
Anil Patidar has passed M.C.A. and M.Tech. from Rajiv Gandhi Vishwavidhyalaya, Bhopal. He is Pursuing Ph.D. from Davi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, India. His research areas are: Software Engineering, Quality software development and Software Architecture and Design. He is a member of professional societies like CSI, IACSIT. He has published many research papers in IEEE International Conferences. He has a vast experience in teaching over a decade and having experience of teaching in IIT, Indore. He has coordinated many workshops, conferences, seminars and faculty development programs.
|Ritu Sodhi||Asst Professor||MCA||5|
|Anil Patidar||HOD||PhD (Pursuing), M Tech||11|
|Amit Kumar Sharma||Asst. Professor & Warden (Boys)||PhD CS (Pursuing), MCA||8.2|
|Ritesh Joshi||Sr. Asst Professor||PhD (Pursuing), M Tech||10|
|Kuber Datt Gautam||Sr. Asst Professor||M Tech, MCA||10|
|Gopal Solanki||Sr. Asst Professor||M Tech, MCA||13|
|Anita Verma||Asst Professor||MCA||7|
|Priyanka Parmar||Asst Professor||MCA||6|
|Tarun Kumar||Asst Professor||M Tech, MCA||6|
|Abhilasha Prasad||Asst Professor||MCA||5|
|Surbhi Tiwari||Asst Professor||MCA||5|
|Priyanka Soni||Asst Professor||MCA||5|
|Mr. D. Srinivas Rao||Associate Professor||Ph.D. (pur)||19|
|Mr. Anil Singh||Associate Professor||M.Tech.||12|
The Computer Labs in MCA are responsible for all academics as well as many administrative tasks. The responsibilities are handled by the Computer Labs include:
• Accessibility of the Wi-Fi environment in the institute.
• Management of the Centralized Computer Lab accessible to all the students of the institute as well as all researcher/ project students.
• Providing technical assistance to the academic and administrative staff of the Institute.
• Provides and maintains different machines having Windows and Linux Operating system.
• Internet facilities like
• online examinations
• VPN facilities for accessing Journals and E-contents from outside of the Institute.
• LAN messenger for communication in the institute
• Computation facilities.
These facilities are constantly upgraded to meet the evolving standards. The computer labs remain open for nine hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) in a day and the students visit the labs for their general and routine computing tasks. The department uses the facilities of the computer lab to conduct their practical classes & examinations. The campus LAN is extended to all the hostels and residences. New hardware and software are procured on a regular basis so as to provide a state of the art computing facility.
- A two day National Conference was organized on “Future Trends in Information and Communication” on 19-20 October, 2012. The conference was coordinated by MCA and CS/IT departments of the institute in association with Computer Society of India.On the occasion Chief Guest Dr. Sundeep Oberoi, Head of Global Services TCS India, keynote speaker Dr. P.K Chande, Group Director Truba Group of Institutes, Indore and Dr. D. K. Mishra Head CSE Aurobindo Institute of Technology, Indore, were present. In this conference more than 130 participants from all over India, around 30 presentation were made.